Each video tutorial series listed below can be used in conjunction with the software tutorial ebooks that are available through Amazon. However, these video tutorials can also be used as stand-alone learning resources.
Current topics include:
- New! Working with Lidar Using ArcGIS Pro (14 videos)
- Remote Sensing with ArcMap (30 videos)
- Using Lidar in ArcGIS Desktop (13 videos)
- Remote Sensing with ArcGIS Pro (28 videos)
- Drones: Mastering the Aeronautical Charts (6 videos)
- Coming soon! Mapping with Drones video tutorial series
Educators are using these resources to accompany 2-year and 4-year college / university course material. Students are using the resources as a self-paced education. Professionals associated with private industry, local / state / federal governments, and other non-profit organizations are implementing the video tutorials with workforce development / self-paced instruction. Please note that these video resources are software based, and are intended to augment theoretical concepts.